Saturday, January 14, 2006

Neice #2

12-29-05
To quote Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrain from the Dukes of Hazzard: "Good news, Good news." Yesterday, in the middle of the afternoon, 28 years and 4 days after the birth of yours truly, a new blessing was added to the world: my niece, Kylee Jeanne. Yes, that's right, my little sister, Andrea and her husband Brannon had their first child yesterday and she is beautiful. At least, she looks beautiful in the pictures. I have been sick all this week and thought it would be better if I didn't show up just to pass along a much undesired infection. I did, however, send my faithful emissary, Jacquie, who supplied me with a ton of pictures and a phone call when she entered the room to see the baby for the first time. I actually got to speak to my sister as she held her child and I have to admit I was so proud of her. Her voice was so full of excitement and energy. I know that Andrea is going to be a great mom and Brannon will be a great dad. Also, there is no doubt that I will be an incredible uncle. I've had good practice with my other niece. All that and she is going to have an exceptional aunt...my sister Becky. I'm just kidding. I mean, Becky will be a great aunt, but really, Jacquie is already an incredible aunt to our niece and I know that Kylee is going to love her just as much as Mallory does. I hope to see Kylee in the next few days. Please be praying for continued good health for both my niece and my sister. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home