Saturday, January 14, 2006

And Away We Go...Again

Like a phoenix from the ashes
Like Lazarus from his would-be tomb
Like the '05 Houston Astros from 15 games below .500
Like Rocky Balboa from the certainty of defeat
Like Ben Affleck's love life from the heartbreak of Bennifer I and Gigli
Like John Travolta's career from the bowels of Look Who's Talking

Ok, sorry, now I'm just starting to sound arrogant
So, here it is:

My blog is back.

Somehow, in the process of adding a site meter to the sidebar my beautiful wife "accidentally" erased my blog. We are not quite sure what happened, but after much hard work she was finally able to resuscitate the site. So, here it is. I know that you have all been waiting anxiously. I know that you weren't sure if you were going to make it without these entries. Well, put down the Prozac folks because we're back in business!

Actually, if I'm honest I was kind of relieved when it went down for a little while. Even though I created this blog and have spent a good deal of time nurturing it, I was growing somewhat bored and had run out of ideas of what to do with it. So, I was glad for the break. (Sidenote: The last two sentences pretty much encapsulate all the reasons that I will probably be a terrible father...just kidding)

So, now with a new blog, perhaps I will be able to think of plenty of stuff to write about. In fact, in my next blog I will share with you one of my exciting exercising experiences from my short blog hiatus. It was interesting to say the least. Until then, I hope that you all have a great day or week or month or however long it takes for me to write another entry.

Love,
SPRUCE

8 Comments:

Blogger Shanta said...

Spruce- time for some spam blocker. I don't want to see any men "liberated" on your blog. Welcome back! It wasn't the same without you buddy!

7:29 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

Yay! More funny stories!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're back up and running.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the club again to leave comments.

Check out the Spruce sightings on my blog.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Spruce said...

Hey I've got an idea. How about a Jarrod Robinson blog on the internet? Now, that is one that I would read. Move over Mike Cope.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Spruce said...

No, there is no Spruce Jr. but when there is I guarantee that he'll get his thuds from his father's side.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Spruce said...

Thank Ash for busting out a "smells like a spruceling" on my blog. It totally made my day.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bust out a new blog, sprucling.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home